Thursday 5 September 2013

Get Glow

 
Oh My God how much do you love these
novelty glow in the dark nails?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

(Apologies for the poor picture quality)
(I took these photos off my iPhone at night)
 
 
I got these glow nails as a birthday prezzie from my brother Jason and his gorgeous girlfriend Sarah two weeks ago. I was so excited to use them I put them on straight away with no base coat. The colours on their own are very translucent. So I took it off and redid them today, using two coats of white polish as a base coat before applying two coats of the glow nails. The white polish helped bring the colours out, the yellow and pink are both really bright (not coming across in the picture) and the blue is more like a baby blue. I like the variety of colours you get in the pack, and love that they all glow different colours. 

To increase the glow intensity all you have to do is hold your hand up to any light source for a few seconds.

These nails definitely provide the wow factor and a conversational piece for a night out
They would also be a fantastic look at a  festival.

Has anyone else tried these nails? 
 
 
Love Laura xox
 
 

Available at urban outfitters stores now or online HERE
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love this effect !!

    http://julia-nails.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, these are so cool! I've never seen these before but now I want them!


    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooooh my!!! This is sooo amazing! I didn't know there was nailpolish like this *o* I adore it <3 <3 <3


    Loves,
    The Mad Twins
    http://www.themadtwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing!! Just discovered your blog I love it! Now following on bloglovin X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have these for a night out and the packaging is adorable! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats one of the coolest things ever! they'd be great for halloween!

    cute blog by the way!
    xoxo, Samantha

    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete