Sunday 8 September 2013

Wishing for a Never-Ending Summer

  
 
 
  

Hat / H&M , Maxi / Awear , Sunglasses / Topshop

I cannot believe summer is over! 

Yep it's officially Autumn and its freezing!!! Just as we were getting used to the warm, humid climate suddenly we have to welcome the rain and the cold again. Although I prefer Autumn/Winter fashion (layering pieces and wrapping up warm) I would love to live in a warm predictable climate. I've learnt to expect the unexpected when it comes to the current weather, packing my sunnies and sandals along with my wellies and rain mac!

Its just typical that I have been looking for a floppy sun hat for the whole summer and just as summer has ended I found one today in H&M!!! So I decided to do an OOTD featuring it with a summer look as I mightn't get another chance until next summer. Bummer. The hat is made from 100% wool and is jet black (picturing as an off black). It comes in sizes medium and large and its a relaxed material so can be pulled and shaped any way to frame your face. I love this hat because its so versatile and will suit any weather. I cant wait to introduce it to my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. 

Thanks for reading,
Have a great week.

Love Laura xox

17 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! That dress is so so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holl JC. I got the dress last summer, it's such a shame I hardly ever get to wear it!

      Love Laura xox

      Delete
  2. Great dress! following u on bloglovin!
    Follow me back?

    xx 1310 Bynora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun.
      I love your blog. Followed u back :)

      Love Laura xox

      Delete
  3. Love the dress!! I know exactly what you mean about the weather!! It either looks really warm outside but is in fact freezing or looks really cold but is really warm!!! Can't wait for Autumn to properly settle in!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I mean Amy this week has taken a turn though its been constantly FREEZING! Hello wooly jumpers :)

      Just followed u on Bloglovin I love ur Zara tartan dress in ur latest look!

      Love Laura xx

      Delete
  4. Hi there :) loving your blog at the moment, great outift post that maxi dress is fab. Ive just nominated you for the Leibster Award. Can't wait to read your answers! http://denimsimplicity.blogspot.ie/2013/09/the-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lesley :) I'm so busy at the moment but I will defo do it during the week!

      Love Laura xx

      Delete
  5. Love the outfit - especially the hat, I think big floppy ones like that are gorgeous but I just don't think I could pull it off!
    Rachel :)
    http://weebitofrachel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. It's hard to find the right one ! I'm not100% sure if it suits me either but I just love it so much.

      Love Laura xox

      Delete
  6. Hi! Love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster award! http://beautybylane3.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks a mill Alaina. I'm so busy at the moment but I will defo do it during the week I'm looking coward to it :)

      Love Laura xox

      Delete
  7. I love the floppy hat and it looks amazing on you especially because it contrasts with your hair! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit ! Sucks you only found the hat now but at least it's one less thing to worry about next Summer!

    Kisses xo, Selorm.
    She Just Talks | sjtx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laura,

    Your blog is beautiful and I see you've already have a lot of Liebster Award nominations! I nominated you as well here http://www.thestylecollagist.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award-nomination.html#more :)))

    xx
    Galina
    http://www.thestylecollagist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing, that dress is gorgeous and I ove that hat so much

    ReplyDelete