Sunday 22 September 2013

Flowers In Her Hair



 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vintage Floral Midi Dress / Om Diva , Sunglasses / Topshop
Floral Crown / Folkster , Floral Watch / Urban Outfitters
Necklace / H&M , Clip-On Earrings / Vinatage from my Nanna 
Assortment of Rings / River Island , Topshop , Forever21
 
 
WOW What a stunner of a day!
 
Today I went to a little open food market in a nearby park for brunch because the weather was so so lovely. I got a coffee and a Falafel wrap, OMG YUM I'm officially addicted. I also stocked up on fashion mags for the week :) and watched the all Ireland G.A.A final between Dublin and Mayo.
 
I got this dress in Om Diva at the beginning of summer and I'm so in love in with it. Its really easy to wear and can be worn rocked up (with a black leather jacket, chunky belt and boots) or styled super girly like I did for this shoot. It ticks all the right boxes for me, the midi length, the bows on the shoulders, the chiffon material, the semi-sheer top, the print and the cinched in waist. I paired it with my Folkster floral crown and stuck to minimal jewellery to complete the look.
 
Hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week ahead.
 
 
Love Laura xox
 
 
 



10 comments:

  1. Lovely cute dress !
    like the feel of the photo's!

    xx
    1310Bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Very nice!

    Love,
    Ker Yi
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really nice :) I especially like your flower crown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so nice! I know it's vintage, but like where do you find them?? In charity shops?xo
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hun! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to you !
      I got this dress from a vintage shop in Dublin, Ireland called Om Diva.
      I find most of my vintage clothes in shops that have sourced them from different countries I have never found anything really special from charity shops yet! Someday I hope to! Love Laura xox

      Delete
  5. i absolutely LOVE your blog! ive nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please check my post out http://allthingsblondeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is lovely! Keep it up girl! Stay fabulous...

    ReplyDelete