Thursday 5 September 2013

Chilly Trotters (The Black Boot)

 
 







So unfortunately we are moving into the cooler seasons and being from a cold, wet climate I would always invest in a good pair of boots to keep the tootsies dry and warm. 
Black boots are a must have staple in your footwear collection and I'm still looooooving the cut out trend this season. There are plenty of styles available in high street stores already. 
Above are some of my favourites available right now! 
Happy shopping!!!

Love Laura xox

(ps. warning - avoid puddles in these boots)


2 comments:

  1. The Jeffery Campbell & River Island styles are gorgeous!
    I'm definitely on the hunt for new booties this fall.

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post has saved me the effort of walking London in search of new boots! I love the second pair of JC's. Although they may not be weather appropriate!

    ReplyDelete