Sunday 15 September 2013

Flight-Fest OOTD




 
 
 
   
 
 

 
 
 

Wax Jacket / Zara , Stripe Breton Tee / Topshop Jamie Jeans / Topshop
Scarf / Vintage (My Nanna's), Cut-Out Black Boots /Aldo 
Necklace /Topshop , Cross Rings / Forever21
Chain Midi Ring / Topshop , Point Midi Rings / River Island 
Watch / Guess , Camera / Nikon


For those of you who read my Flight-Fest event review know that it was raining, windy and really cold. I knew I wanted to wear something warm, but I also wanted to wear something kind of nautical for standing around by the river Liffey :) 

So, I went with my trusty Jamie jeans and my ridiculously comfy stripe Tee. I paired them with my black cut-out boots and the newest member of my coat family, a Zara wax jacket (with tartan lining ohhhh yeeeeaaa) !!! I threw on some gold jewellery and completed the look with a very whimsical vintage navy and gold printed scarf that belonged to my Nanna. I loved the way the dominant navy colour of this outfit was complemented by all of the gold accents scattered by the accessories. 


Hope you all liked my nautical inspired Flight-Fest look,

Have a great week,


Love Laura xox

8 comments:

  1. I love the rings you wore!I really want some midi rings and those are so nice xx

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your accessories! Especially the scarf - you have a cool Nanna!

    I'm a new reader and I'm really enjoying your blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Have a look on my blog for details on how to get involved: www.glowgetterblog.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice outfit! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love the necklace you're wearing! great outfit! xx

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that outfit and omg that scarf!!! its so beaut

    naddie xx

    unirunway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete