Sunday 3 November 2013

Beauty Buzz

 
Lately I've seen and heard so much buzz surrounding Garnier's newest beauty product, 5 second perfect blur, so I decided to pick it up and try it out for myself.
 
Primer is a beauty product I have sadly neglected over the years always buying different brands, using them for a week and then finding them in the back of my makeup drawer a year later! I know this primer won't suffer the same fate as those gone before it. I've been using it for two weeks now and can honestly say I'm hooked!
 
 
 

Firstly I was delighted by the competitive price point of the product at around €16-€17 as I find it hard to spend top dolla' on products I might not use. Applied after your daily moisturizer, the pink velvety cream inside glides effortlessly onto the face reducing the appearance of pores, blemishes (to an extent), shine and even wrinkles. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better it works as a fantastic base for foundation apply this in the morning and it will lock foundation in place from day to night with no formation of cracks or blotches in your makeup. I usually apply a sweep of powder over the primer/foundation to set it. 

I can see myself using every drop of this product and purchasing it again and again. I think it should be a staple in every girls makeup bag. 

Check out my mini review on it in the latest copy of U magazine out now.

 
 


If any of you guys are using this primer I would love to hear your reviews!

As always I hope you all have a great week!

Love Laura xox


No comments:

Post a Comment