Saturday 16 November 2013

Welcome To The Family Michael x


I had been searching and searching every watch shop (virtually and physically) to find the perfect watch. I got the idea that I wanted to get something a bit different and as one of my favourite colours is navy and I'm constantly in navy jeans I decided I wanted to get a gold watch with a navy face. You can imagine how much more difficult my quest for the perfect watch became! 

Just as I thought it was impossible I found this beauty on the Michael Kors American website only to find out they don't deliver to Ireland! Heartbroken I took it in my stride to look for it in every shop I passed it was becoming a habit ... bordering on an obsession ... 

Until one wonderful day when I was shopping in Dundrum Town Centre. I had heard of the opening of the new Michael Kors shop (which is gorgeous by the way) and wanted to see it for myself. I went in to have a little look around and there was the watch, shining at me, in all it's glory.

I'm pretty sure it spoke to me... The following events that took place are a blur. Next thing I know I'm standing outside the shop with the watch on my arm, beaming from ear to ear. 

 
 
Michael Kors Watch €226



Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. 

Love Laura xox

2 comments: