Saturday 23 November 2013

Wrap It Up

 
 
 


I'm the type of girl who loves changing nail colour everyday. I have never invested in nail wraps myself so was very excited when I recently received them from the lovely Ciara Cummins at Slatterys Communications. 

The first thing I noticed was the quality of the wraps. The colours used and the finish of the design gave them an expensive look unlike some of the other nail wraps I have seen. Having never used nail wraps before it took a while to get the hang of applying them. The step by step leaflet enclosed in the pack helped, but they took far longer to apply then the recommended 5 minutes! 

There are 20 wraps in the pack which allows you to do every nail twice! Alternatively, to make the pack last longer, you can select a few nails to wrap and paint the others with nail varnish! 

Unfortunately, the sizes of the wraps are far too big for my nails! I had to use the smallest size wrap on my pinky, ring and index fingers. The middle size overlapped the nail on my middle finger. The large size fit my thumb properly which meant I was left with a lot of spare middle sized wraps. However, I can always use theses again by painting my nails with nail varnish and apply the wraps to my middle finger as a statement nail. 

I found that the wraps didn't apply smoothly and left a lot of creases. These weren't too noticeable to the naked eye but being a perfectionist I hate knowing they are there! I was also disappointed to notice them chipping around the edges after only one day of wear. 

All in all I liked these nail wraps and received loads and loads of compliments about them. They would make a great present or Christmas stocking filler but are definitely a novelty item. 
Personally would I buy them again?... Probably not. 

Little Mix Nail Wraps €6.99 available at Boots, ASOS (€8.00) and selected pharmacies. 


Have a great weekend !

Love Laura xox

1 comment: