Tuesday 19 November 2013

Rapunzel, Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair

 

Leather Biker / Topshop , Mix Floral Print Shirt / Zara
Jamie Jeans / Topshop , Cut Out Boots / River Island
Burgundy Hat / Delphine Quirin (Brown Thomas)
Burgundy Polka Frilly Socks / Topshop , Handbag / Marc by Marc Jacobs

   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On Sunday my boyfriend and I visited Malahide castle and gardens in Malahide (North Dublin, Ireland). I absolutely love it there it's so beautiful and picturesque from the castle to the graveyard to the gardens! We had a deeelish brunch in Avoca café followed by takeaway coffees and a walk around the grounds. 

The details to my outfit are above, although, I definitely need to swap my leather jacket for my winter coat, it's freezing out! 


Any questions? Please comment or mail me at moustachemouth90@gmail.com

Lots of Love,


Laura xox

4 comments: