Friday 4 July 2014

Random Outfits Snaps (iPhone)

Happy 4th of July guys! Hope you are all having a fab day!

I just wanted to share with you a few outfit snaps that I took on my phone (I apologize for the quality of the photos, they were taken on an iPhone 4s). 

 
Casual stroll along Dun Laoghaire pier. 

 
Heading out for lunch in the fab weather. 

 
Off shopping. 

Hope you enjoyed my few pics, 
If you would like to see more come follow me on instagram (by clicking the instagram link to the right of the page). 

If you want any outfit details don't hesitate to comment below!
Have a great weekend,

Love Laura
XOX

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had picked up that Penneys midi skirt while it was still in stock - so pretty on.
    Lovely outfits x

    fedorasnfur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete