Monday 30 June 2014

Wedding Fever - The Perfect Summer Wedding Dress

As soon as summer hits and the weather picks up, you know it's wedding season! That calls for a new outfit, new accessories, new hair, new nails, the whole lot!

Searching for the perfect summer wedding dress can be a daunting experience if your as picky as I am: is it suitable, too short, too long, etc... But look no further Chi Chi Clothing has the perfect dress for everyone. With various styles, colours and lengths to suit any wedding or event!


I love Chi Chi Clothing, they are so on trend delivering quality occasion wear that's easy on the pocket! I was lucky enough to be sent this gorgeous dress to style.
So here I have created two summer wedding looks. My first look is for the casual wedding using modern accessories to keep the look contemporary. My second look is a more formal, classic look pairing the dress with a vintage clutch and gloves, throwing on a fur shrug or even a shawl to cover the shoulders when it gets chilly. 


Look 1:
Fluffy Bag / River Island , Floral Headband / Folkster , Nude Heels / New Look

  

Look 2:
Clutch & Gloves / Vintage , Sunglasses / Topshop
Nude Heels / New Look , Fur Shrug (below) / Vintage


Sorry I have been missing in action this month as I'm only just back from a fab holiday in Orlando, Florida! 
I'll get a mini holiday blog post up in the next few days for you lovely readers so you can have a goo at a few holiday snaps!

Hope you liked my latest look, and the best news is this dress is now on sale!
Get it here (click) before its gone!!!

Have a great week!

Love Laura
XOX

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely. I love the color of the dress and the silhouette. Your bag is fabulous.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of this dress :-)
    Jess x
    http://sprinkleofneon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete