Tuesday 3 June 2014

Shoe Unboxing With River Island Part 2

 
 
 
 

I'm madly in love with my new summer sandals from River Island!

I suffer from weak knees and find it very painful to stay in heels for long periods of time! But the front platform, the chunky heel and the cushioned sole make these shoes incredibly comfy! So comfy in fact that I can wear them all day and all night long pain free and without moaning! 

They look fab for summer BBQs or nights out on the town with pretty sun dresses and tan leather accessories to match (a belt or a clutch bag). 

I know that these will be my go to shoe for summer nights! Plus they come in loads of different colours including metallic gold, pastel pink and white! Oooo tempting!

Have a great week!

Love Laura xox

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes!! They are so beautiful!

    Alex | PinkElephantBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I LOVE these - they're the perfect day time heel. I know what you're saying about weak knees too - such a pain!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous! Love the colour x

    ReplyDelete