Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Boho Kimono

 
Kimono / H&M , Fedora / H&M , Jeans / Topshop
Boots / Penneys , Watch / Guess , Rings / Penneys,H&M,Topshop

 
 
 

I bought this fantastic kimono in H&M on Saturday while shopping in town. The colours are so beautiful and the quality is fab. I was so shocked when I saw the price tag - only €12.95! Bargain!

Its so flattering on and super easy to style. I love it over jeans for a casual spring look but as it comes into the summer music festival season I'd wear it with frayed denim shorts and a floral head band (eek so cute)! 
Get it quick, it's selling out fast!

 

Hope you all like my latest look,

Love Laura
XOX

3 comments:

  1. I was looking at that kimono when I was in H&M on the weekend. It looks FAB on you!! I think I need to go back and get it!!

    Alex | PinkElephantBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kimono! Such a nice colour :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and the perfect solution for a lazy day!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete