Monday 9 June 2014

So...?

Feels like I've been transported back in time! This 90's favourite is making a big comeback with more and more fabulous new fragrances available, there's a scent to suit everybody! I was lucky enough to be sent some products by So...? to review. 

 
 
 
So...? Fragrances Eau De Toilette 30ml / €6.95 , 50ml / €9.95 , Body Fragrance 75ml / €1.99
Available from Penneys, Superdrug and selected Pharmacies

The So..? original fragrance has to be my favourite! The scent is so fresh and delicate, with notes of orange flower, rose, jasmine, vanilla and sandlewood. It's so girly yet not overwhelming, it's perfect for everyday wear!

So...? Sexy is one of the newest So..? fragrances available. The packaging designs are fab, I love the fishnet design on So...? Sexy. The scent is similar to the original So...? fragrance with notes of mandarin, rose, jasmine, sandlewood and musk but with a flirtier fruitier edge. Perfect for everyday or evening wear!

Even though these fragrances are Eau de Toilette the scent lasts for ages and is released beautifully from the skin throughout the day! 

However as for the body fragrances, I'm not a fan of body fragrance (I even try to avoid scented deodorants). I think they end up smelling very overpowering, very chemical and stale. I highly recommend spending the extra few quid for an Eau de Toilette which will smell much better and last much longer. 


Those of you who know me know I love my luxury fragrances! But after trying the So..? Fragrances again after all these years made me remember that you don't have to fork over big bucks to smell fabulous! These purse friendly, stylish fragrances are the perfect everyday scent and they even fit in your handbag! What more could you want!

Have a great week!

Love Laura xox

No comments:

Post a Comment