Sunday 6 July 2014

New MAC Lippies

Hello lovelies! Hope your all having a fab weekend?!


I'm home a week from my fantastic holiday to Orlando, Florida! Sad to be back but I'm having loads of fun experimenting different looks using all of the cosmetics I bought while I was there!


I wanted to share with you three MAC lipsticks I purchased in America that I absolutely adore! I literally had to drag myself away from the MAC store because they were such a bargain compared to buying them in Ireland / the UK I was afraid I'd buy the lot!


 
 

Left to right: Up The Amp / Crème d'Nude / Girl About Town


My favourite out of the three has to be "Up The Amp" it immediately caught my eye from the lipstick stand, the colour is so unusual and unlike any lip colour I own already.
"Girl About Town" is fabulous, I know a lot of people who wear it and swear by it, so I decided to pick it up for myself.
My least favourite to my surprise is "Crème d'Nude", the only reason being that is it's far to close to my natural skin colour and when I have it on it looks as if I have no lips!!! However in saying that it does look lovely with heavy lip liner outlining the lips or with a lipgloss overlay but unfortunatly I wouldn't wear it on its own. 


Hope you enjoyed my little lippie post,
If you have any questions don't hesitate to comment below,
Have a great day,


Love Laura
XOX

7 comments:

  1. Up the Amp looks amazing! It's defo next on my list! Although Girl About Town looks lovely too! Xxx

    Aisling | rosysmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Girl About Town aaagggeess ago and it's still one of my most worn lippies! I heart it - but I've gotta get my hands on that Creme d'Nude - I'd definitely be adding it over a lip liner like you said though. Probably something like 'Spice'. It's GORGEOUS!


    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of Up The Amp! Wish all MAC lipsticks had Creme d'Nude's packaging though, it looks quite 60s & classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the brights. Creme d' nude is far too nude for me. Patisserie is my go to Mac nude. It's a beaut.

    emmabebeauty.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Girl About Town ! Looks awesome definitely be having a look at a colour like that! Up The Amp looks like a mix of Girl About Town with a dark purple it looks so nice! So lucky to vacation in Florida hope you enjoyed it! :D xoxo Maria
    Http://www.mariasweettyyy.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all three! They're absolutely beautiful! x

    Alex | PinkElephantBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Up the Amp is gorgeous! Might get that actually :)

    ReplyDelete