Monday 7 July 2014

Little Magpie (Jewellery Haul)


I am such a collector and hoarder of all things accessories! Jewellery (and handbags) being a big weakness of mine!

I own a few key pieces of 'special' jewellery that are worn at events and special occasions! But other than that I collect a lot of pieces from high street shops; Forever21, River Island and Topshop being my favourite destinations for cheap, cheerful and on trend accessories!

Here is a sample of a few bits and bobs of jewellery I've picked up recently.

Palm Tree & Flamingo Necklaces / $3.80 / Forever21 (USA)
 
Chunky Midi Ring / €6.00 / River Island
Cat Ears Midi Ring / €6.00 / River Island
Plaited Gold Bracelet / Present / Turkey
Small Gold Bird Necklace / $3.80 / Forever21 (USA)
Aztec Gold Necklace / Present / Turkey

Small Teapot Necklace / €7.90 / Accessorize

Hope all you little magpies enjoyed this post!
Have a great week!

Love Laura
XOX

2 comments: