Thursday 10 July 2014

'Undress Me Too' With MUA (Mini Makeup Haul)

I was in Superdrug recently and saw they had a 3 for 2 offer across all MUA products! I love 3 for 2 offers and this brand is so purse friendly that I figured it would be rude not to avail of this fab offer!!! 
Here's what I picked up:
 
 
Mosaic Bronzer / MUA / €3.50
I picked this bronzer up in the colour 'Natural Glow' (shade 1). This was the cheapest of the three products so, with the 3 for 2 offer, I practically got it for free! I love it, the colour isn't overpowering and it has a lovely rosy tint to it which looks great worn both above and below the cheekbones! However, it's definitely not the best bronzer I've used but I would reccomend it for a cheap, cheerful and natural everyday bronzer. 
Pro-Base Fixing Mist / MUA / €6.00
I have never tried anything like this product before, honestly, due to the fact that I find them quite gimmicky! All you have to do is spray it over your finished makeup and it's meant to seal in your look all day long! I have used it but I can't say I noticed any dramatic difference to the longevity of my makeup.
I like the idea of it, but, does it work... The jury is still out on this one!
 
 
'Undress Me Too' Eyeshadow Palette / MUA / €5.00 
The colours in this palette are so beautiful. It is essentially a nude palette, but the gorgeous bronze shimmers can take you from daytime to nighttime in one easy swoop! To my surprise the quality of the individual eyeshadows are fantastic, they apply easily and stay on all day/night!
  
Here I created a simple daytime nude look by placing the lighter glitter bronze at the tear duct and worked outwards using a gradient of darker colours. A sweep of black liner and you're ready for a night on the town!

My favourite product is definitely the 'Undress Me Too' eyeshadow palette, and it's only a fiver!

Have you used these products? 
I'd love to hear your feedback!
Thanks for reading,

Love Laura
XOX

3 comments:

  1. Love MUA, that mozaic bronzer looks awesome, must give it a try soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MUA make up, I only have an eyeshadow palette though as we don't have a Superdrug here in Cork :(
    In Katie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very talented at makeup!! I've never tried MUA before, sounds good though!!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete