Saturday 12 July 2014

Monochrome With A Twist

I originally styled this outfit totally monochrome with a white sleeveless shirt underneath my black sleeveless blazer, my blue/black jeans and a black handbag! 

When I looked in the mirror I thought how cute would it be to do a twist on the traditional black and white monochrome, so I grabbed my lilac cami and fluffy bag:

 
Sleeveless Blazer / Forever21 , Cami / River Island , Jeans / Topshop , Fluffy Bag / River Island,  Pool Sliders / River Island 
 
 
 
Pool Sliders / River Island , Watch / Michael Kors , Pineapple Necklace / Charming Charlie , Midi Ring / River Island , Fluffy Handbag Below / River Island
 
Hope you liked my latest look,
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Love Laura
XOX

6 comments:

  1. ohhh i love your lil twist, the bag is amazing.x lashingsofmascaraon.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! Gorgeous look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love this Look, that bag twist is beautiful <3 Love it !!!

    Lots of Love <3

    Serene

    xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are amazing! definitely need a pair for my holiday :) great post :)

    sarah at theblossomcart.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete