Wednesday 30 April 2014

Geek Chic

 
Coat / River Island , Scarf / Parfois , Bag / Mulberry 
Boots / ASOS , False Glasses / Jeepers Peepers @ ASOS 
Watch / Michael Kors , Assortment of Rings / Penneys H&M Topshop

I wore this outfit on Saturday heading out shopping and for dinner. It was quite cold and rainy out, this outfit kept me warm and is super comfy for running around the shops but yet is stylish enough to wear out for a meal afterwards! I was so disappointed coming back to the awful Irish weather after being away in the sun all week! 


I love my new scarf from Parfois that I got in Portugal last week. The print is so amazing and the quality is fantastic. It was such a bargin at only a tenner!!!

I bought the fake specks a month ago from Jeepers Peepers on ASOS. I know a lot of people aren't fans of these glasses but I think they are fab! They are so funky and add a totally different look to an outfit! 


Hope you all like my outfit! 
Have a great week!

Love Laura 
XOX

2 comments:

  1. Serious MK watch envy.!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aishling it literally features in every OOTD since I bought it I'm obsessed with it!! Lol xox

      Delete