Saturday 26 April 2014

Holiday Outfits


I'm just back from a fab holiday in Portugal! I planned my outfits in advance and only packed what I needed (for a change)!

Here are a few outfits I wore, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to snap them all for you guys but hopefully it will give you some holiday outfit inspiration!
 
Dinner Outfit
 
Poolside Outfit
 
Dinner Outfit
Shopping Outfit 
 
Dinner Outfit
Accessories 
  
Airport Outfit
 
Wardrobe
Wardrobe


Hope you guys like my holiday wardrobe!
If you have any questions on how and what to pack for holidays I would be glad to help contact me at moustachemouth90@gmail.com

Love Laura
XOX

4 comments:

  1. In love with all these looks ,defiantly given me some outfit inspiration for summer
    jenniferakandu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer :) I'm delighted it's given you summer outfit inspo x

      Delete
  2. Ahh this post is perfect! I'm going on holiday at the end of the month and I have no idea what to take haha. Thanks for the inspo :) x

    duggydimples

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know which dress I like more - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete