Sunday 30 March 2014

Shoe Unboxing With River Island

 
 
 
 
 



I'm so in love with these gladiator sandals from River Island. As soon as I saw them in the window I had to run in to buy them!!!
I couldn't believe the price they are so reasonable at €56.
They look great on their own or worn with frilly socks. I'm going to pair them with a cute skater dress or skinny jeans! Perfect for warm spring/summer days.

They are available in River Island stores now but are selling out fast I bought the last size 5 when I was there!

Available in gold and silver I want them in every colour!
Also available on the River Island website *Click Here* and on ASOS *Click Here*


Hope you all have a great week!

Love Laura xox



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm just as in love with the box as I am with the shoe!!!!

    bianca xx
    www.cultlogicxx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely! They'll look great with skinnies and a cute dress... enjoy them!
    x

    ReplyDelete