Tuesday 3 December 2013

U Magazine Fashion Diary

 
 
 

On the 9th of November I did a "fashion diary" photo-shoot with Sarah Orr Photography for Ireland's U magazine. It was a day long event in which I had to pose for 10 photos with 10 different looks. I had spent the week prior to the shoot planning, organising and getting my outfits together. The day itself was exhausting but thoroughly enjoyable!!! 

The photographer, Sarah Orr, was lovely, so patient and very talented. I was sent the photos the next day making sure I liked them. Needless to say I loved them. I was given a few days to send the captions to U magazine. I felt totally in control from beginning to end. The magazine went on sale last Tuesday the 26th of November and I'm delighted with how it turned out. 

It was great experience and will be something I'll cherish for years and years. 

Hope you all liked it !!!

Love Laura xox 


Photographer: http://sarahorrphotography.com
U Magazine: http://www.umagazine.ie


No comments:

Post a Comment