Sunday 15 December 2013

Pyjama Suit

I love this outfit...
It stands out from the crowd, but it's definitely daring!

 
Shirt / H&M , Trousers / H&M , Heels /M&S 
Belt /Penneys (Primark) , Bag / Parfois
Photographer: Sarah Orr www.sarahorrphotography.com

I call it my pyjama suit for a reason and I sometimes catch people giving me strange looks when I wear it (good or bad I don't know! Ha!). But I just think it's fantastic! I love the colour and the geometric print. I definitely think this look means business, it's quite formal, so it's great for work. 

The top and trousers are separates which is brilliant because it's super easy to dress them down for a more casual look. I wear the shirt more often, pairing it with jeans and boots. The trousers I wear with a slouchy black tee tucked in the front. 
H&M are brilliant for co-ord pieces like this and the prices are very reasonable. 


I got my bag in Parfois in Portugal during the summer. I had never heard of the shop until I found it while rambling around the little cobble stoned streets of Cascais looking for holiday gifts for friends. I used to work in Brown Thomas and people always ask me if I got the bag there, which says a lot about its quality. (Check out my Parfois post here). The bag is quite sports luxe, I just think it finishes the outfit off perfectly. I bought my shoes in M&S for an interview YEARS ago. They are very classic (I'm pretty sure they still sell the same ones today) and a fantastic staple in anyone's shoe collection!


What do you guys think of this look? I'd love to know!


Have a great week,

Love Laura xox



4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit so fab!!!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/baroque-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun! Love your blog just followed you on Bloglovin.
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Moustache.Mouth
      Twitter: @moustahce_mouth
      Instagram: moustache_mouth
      Love Laura xox

      Delete