Friday 6 December 2013

Laura Loves...


How gorgeous are these nails!?!


 

 
 
 
 

I recently received these Little Mix Leigh-Anne, Jamaican inspired false 'press-on' nails from the gorgeous Ciara Cummins at Slatterys Communications. Not only do they look fantastic but they are such an innovative product.

Rather than using harsh glues to glue on the nails, they are 'pressed-on' using double sided adhesive tabs! They are faaaaar less damaging on the nails than glue and are so easy to apply!

The pack contains 24 nails (10 various sizes), a nail file, instructions and 24 double sided nail shaped adhesive tabs. To apply, firstly your nails are cleaned, an adhesive tab is placed ontop of your own nails and smoothed out. The outer protective foil surface of the adhesive tab is removed revealing an adhesive area in which the false nail is placed upon. With a bit of pressure press the false nail down ontop of your own nail (this is believed to activate the sticky tab and secure the nail). 

On the box it is said that the nails last up to 5 days but on the instruction leaflet they are said to last 7 days, I was curious as to which one was true. However my nails only lasted 2 days, which I was very disappointed with as I had fallen in love with these nails. I put this down to the fact that my work is very hands on,I am constantly wearing surgical disposable gloves and washing my hands. The best thing is they didn't damage my own nails or leave any residue on them!

 This product definitely gets the Laura Loves seal of approval. I would buy these nails again but I'd make sure to wear them for special occasions only. 

Have a fabulous weekend!

Love Laura xox


No comments:

Post a Comment