Saturday 21 December 2013

Laura Loves ...


River Island Jewellery !!!


I love River Island jewellery. They are so affordable and are always so on trend. The selection is so vast you can find something for every outfit. Plus the quality is amazing they last for ages and wear really well! 

I'm so obsessed that my boyfriend literally has to remove me from the jewellery section before I buy every piece in there! As soon as I see them shining at me I'm attracted like a moth to a light, there's just no stopping me! 

Here's a few bits I picked up during the week when I was supposed to be Christmas present shopping!!! 
All for under €20 in total! Bargain!

 
Midi Ring Set / €4 / River Island (Get Them Here)

 
Gold Branch Midi Ring / €2 / River Island (Get It Here)

 
Gold Spiral Cuff Set / €13 / River Island (Get Them Here)


(Nail Varnish Above / Maybelline Colour Show - 465 Brick Shimmer)


Do you love them as much as I do?

Love Laura xox

6 comments:

  1. I love this post, The set of 3 rings are my favorite, I love your layout as well,The mustache is really cool!!!!!
    http://ellietheunicorn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ring and bracelet get up is beautiful!

    I found your blog via Bloglovin and it would be great if you could take a look at my latest posts and say hi :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some beautiful midi rings!! I wish we had River Island in America!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rings!! Hope they still have them at RI!

    alex @ pinkelephantbloggin.com

    ReplyDelete