Monday 6 January 2014

Weekender

 
Dress / ASOS , Tights / Penneys , Bag / Mulberry , Necklace / Folkster
Belt / Penneys (Primark) , Watch / Michael Kors , Bangle / River Island
Rings / Penneys & Topshop , Fedora / H&M , Boots / Kurt Geiger

 
  
   
 

Hi guys hope you all had a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Sorry I have been MIA recently. It has been such a hectic two weeks! But don't worry I have plenty of great new ideas to put on my blog for 2014!

This weekend myself and the boyfriend decided to have a little one night escape to Castleknock Hotel. It's a four star hotel which we found a great deal for on Trivago.com. We arrived down and headed straight to the leisure centre where we relaxed in the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna (HEAVEN), we had dinner that night and a few drinks in the hotel. It was such a nice relax after the absolute mayhem and overindulgence of Christmas! 

This is an outfit I wore the day of departure. I got this dress from ASOS , it actually comes up quite big fitting and I could have sized down but it's perfect with a belt. It's such a soft rich jersey material which I was afraid would shrink in the wash but it hasn't lost it's shape at all yet. I love the cross over back detail on the dress. I think backless dresses (casual & dressy) are so flattering and can be quite sexy if worn tastefully. 

The dark floral print is super on trend this winter. I love how all the colours go so well together. This is outfit can take you from shopping, to cinema, to casual drinks and dinner. It's super comfy and super flattering for any shape and size! 


Hope you all like this look,
(Sorry about the iPad camera photo quality)

Love Laura xox

7 comments:

  1. Love the hat, suits you!

    http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style. Really simply put together, but all the little details and accessories make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fedora really suits you! I'm giving away a Folkster Fedora on my blog... and since I tried it on, I'm tempted to get one for myself!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete