Monday 13 January 2014

Care For Hair

Here's a few hair care products of mine that I absolutely love! 

 
Shampoo / €7.69 , Conditioner / €7.49 

When washing my hair I do a double wash with shampoo and always soak the ends in conditioner to make it silky and easier to manage. I would always use matching shampoo & conditioner sets. I like to swap and change my shampoo and conditioning products after they run out because I feel it keeps my hair looking super fresh plus I go for the best deals in store on the day. I usually stick to coloured enhancing or volumizing shampoos. The John Frieda range for blonde hair is one of my favourites. 

 
L'Oréal Silver Shampoo / €11.50


I have been recommended this product countless times in Peter Mark over the years. As I have complained about my hair turning a brassy yellow between dying. If you suffer with this problem then this is the answer! It's a colour reviving shampoo for grey and white hair. It lifts the brassy yellow tones from blonde hair to revive your colour to its salon perfect white blonde. To be honest it didn't completely change my hair but definitely made it look more healthy and fresher. I would only use this once every 2-3 weeks when my hair needs a boost so it lasts for ages!!!


 
BLEACH London Hair Mask / €7.99


This is one of the best hair masks I have come across! I am such a penny pincher when it comes to masks as I rarely suffer from dry hair so I find it hard to spend massive money on a product that I don't necessarily need. I have used Percy&Reed and Aussie hair masks before. But picked this up during a 3 for 2 offer in Boots and I fell in love with it. The fragrance is gorgeous, it leaves hair silky, untangled, frizz free and nourished without leaving any residue at the root. I use this once every 1-2 weeks and it makes such a noticeable difference to my hair!


 
TRESemmé Serum / €8.99


Whatever type of hair you have you need this product. It is a miracle worker. This argan oil infused hair serum can be used pre or post styling (personally I use it post styling). It tames hair, perfects flyaways, frizz, gives hair a healthy shine and finishes your look. You only need a pump or two depending on the length of your hair so it lasts for ages. I use this after I style my hair as a finishing product, its perfect!


 
BLEACH London Dye / €6.69 (each)


A few months ago I heard a lot of hype surrounding Bleach London's new hair product range so I decided to try it out for myself. I bought these wash out semi-permanent hair dyes, which looked like pastel pink and pastel blue on the back of the bottle. They're so quick and simple to use and the results are fabulous. However, the pink washes out very quickly and the blue is not pastel it is a dark blue and it doesn't wash out but fades to a greenish-blue. Which I like but a lot of people would hate. Although I would still recommend this as they are by far the best wash out dyes I have come across. 


 
Superdrug Dry Shampoo / €1.70


I am a worshiper of Batiste dry shampoo (used in between washes). I was in Superdrug recently picking up a few things and noticed they were sold out of Batiste following an offer they had running. I find Batiste in local pharmacies far too expensive, so I went for the only other option available which was Superdrugs own branded dry shampoo. I have to say I was plesently surprised by it! Tt really volumises hair (a lot better than Batiste), it smells gorgeous and keeps hair looking fresh all day long. Due to its price I think I will be using this in future. 

What I'm buying next for reviewing:
Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray

L'Oréal Heat Protect Volume Styling Spray


Hope you enjoyed my mini hair care product reviews. 
Have a great week!

Love Laura xox


4 comments:

  1. Really good post! I've been looking for a good product for damaged hair with ages! I followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I bleached my hair recently and someone told me about the john freida shampoos but I think it was called colour renew? Im gomna have to try thwm! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog while searching about hair care products,
    such a great product, i love tresemme

    mind to follow each other via gfc, bloglovin and g+?

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the loreal silver shampoo and you can't beat john frieda! Xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete