Monday 19 August 2013

Flowers in the Garden

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Dress / Urban Outfitters (HERE) , Handbag / Mulberry Alexa
Sunglasses / Dunnes , Hair clip / Forever21 (HERE) 
Ring / ASOS , Clock necklace / present from Croatia
Bracelets / H&M (bangles)/Penny's (spiked)/Parfois (leopard heads)
 
 
Hey guys hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 

I wore this on Sunday for meeting a friend in town. Had to go to Brown Thomas to get new MAC make up, to my disgust I'm loosing my suntan already and had to go back to a paler foundation so I picked up StudioFix foundation in NC20 and LightPlus mineral powder. The girls in MAC are so helpful I love going in there. I also picked up a gorgeous kimono in SOHO in Stephens Green shopping centre. Which I might show you guys in an ootd soon.  

We went for a few cocktails  in Pygmalion on South William Street I would usually go here for Sunday drinks. €5 in and 40% off drinks, along with great music, friendly staff and generous helpings of spirits you really can't go wrong! Ended the evening with a Rays pizza slice! YUM!
 
 
Love Laura xox
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Pretty dress and that Orange nail polish is sweet.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo jealous that you have an Alexa! Great outfit lovely!
    Aims
    Xoxo
    http://littlelotusblossom28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Aimee I saved and saved and saved for it, it was so worth the wait ! X

      Delete
  3. That bag is amahhhhzing and your cute hair clip is a wonderful touch! Xoxo, Bethann

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jel of your dress

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete