Wednesday 15 October 2014

In the Trenches

With the changing weather it's hard to know what to wear, its cold one minute and hot the next!
A sleeveless trench is the perfect solution!

It is such a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe and can be worn so many ways:
Over a thin knit jumper with a scarf and fedora
Over with the perfect little black dress with sky high heels
Over ripped knee skinnies with boots
The options are endless!!!

Here's how I style mine:
 
Sleeveless Trench / Missguided , Ripped Knee Jamie Jeans / Topshop
Mulberry Alexa / Brown Thomas , Boots / Dorothy Perkins
Metallic Tank / Topshop , Body Harness / River Island
Bracelets / Alex & Ani , Watch / Michael Kors

Hope you all enjoyed my latest look!

Love Laura
XOX

3 comments:

  1. Jamies!! Yaasss! I live in those jeans. Haha.

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! That trench is absolutely stunning!

    I find it sooo hard deciding on what to wear! I still want to wear dresses and skirts but the weather is so bipolar, like one day I'm dressed way too hot and the next day I'm freezing my butt off! :( x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this styling! I haven't seen a sleeveless trench before but I think it'd look lovely over jumpers now it's colder too.
    Followed you on bloglovin :)
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete