Sunday 1 December 2013

My Favorite November Buys

Wow! I cannot believe it's December already! 

I just wanted to do a little post for you guys to show you some of my favourite pieces I bought during the month of November. I am trying to save my money for Christmas so didn't go too mad in the shops but I picked up some really great pieces for great prices. 


 
Penneys (Primark) Boots €22 on sale for €9

I couldnt believe it when I saw these in Penneys, they look like top dolla designer boots! I nearly fell over when I saw the price, €22! An absolute steal for these boots! There was a big red marker through the price and below it read €9!!! Wowza! Plus there was plenty of sizes available. I love the colour of them, they are unlike any shoes I own.
Then I saw them in black.. of course I had to own them too!

 
Penneys (Primark) Boots €22 on sale for €9

River Island Cut Out Boots €60

I had been looking for the perfect pair of black boots for 4months (not joking). I saw these in River Island and fell in love. They come as above, in patent black and in navy. I bought them at the beginning of the month and when I brought them home I realised the sole was torn. A week later I brought them back to exchange them and felt so lucky getting the last pair of size 5s. When I brought them home this time I realised the hinges on the buckles were really loose (see the clasp on the right boot in the above picture is sagging). It obvious the boots are of poor quality but I just love them so much I had to keep them regardless. 

 
Kurt Geiger (House of Fraser) €100

I was still on my quest for the perfect boot when I saw these studded suede babies in House of Fraser. They are just beautiful. I tried them on and was told that they were the the last pair of size 5s available in the store (that sales pitch works wonders on me). There was also a two day 25% off everything event on so I picked them up for €75. Which I think is a fantastic price for these. They are just stunning in real life and so versatile. I get loads of compliments about them when I wear them, even from strangers!

 
Penneys (Primark) Kimono €17

Penneys have loads of great kimonos on sale at the moment in loads of colours, shapes and styles. I picked up this one recently. I love everything about it, the colours, design, shape, feel, it has it all going on! I know I will get a lot of wear out of it. 

 
Penneys (Primark) Velvet Skirt €11

Another great November purchase from Penneys is this burgundy skirt. One of the work girls wore the black version into work one day. It was gorgeous. She kindly picked it up for me in burgundy! Delighted. A skirt like this looks gorgeous with thick black tights and a thin jumper or shirt tucked in. 

 
Urban Outfitters Velvet Shift Dress €89

I already own 2 of these shift dresses from Urban Outfitters. They are so easy to wear and can be dressed up and dressed down to suit any occasion. I love the crochet collar on this one and the print, it reminds me of an old couch cushion we used to have in the 90s when I was growing up! 

 
Zara Mix Floral Shirt €29.99

This shirt is a bit out there. It's hard to see in the picture but the top half is actually ditsy floral print. I have received loads of complements about it which I wasn't expecting! It looks gorgeous with blue jeans or with a vintage oversized demin jacket thrown over it. 


Topshop Socks €5 each €12 for Three

I have piles and piles of these socks. I literally only buy Topshop socks now I'm obsessed. When I saw these I just couldn't resist. 

Cherry Carmex Lip Balm €2.99

When it hits minus degrees outside I suffer from chapped lips and this is my saviour. Plus it smells amazing. Its definitely the most essential beauty product in my makeup bag for winter. 


Most items are still available online and in some stores. 
Hope you all liked what I bought?

Love Laura xox

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe those boots were €9 thats is amazing. I have those River Island boots too (great taste) they are my fav :)
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete